- Gentle Flow Yoga
Perfect for students who are new to the practice of yoga, or those seeking a restorative practice. These classes offer flowing movement at a gentle pace with detailed instruction to principles of breathing and poses with an emphasis on mindfulness and relaxation.
Monday at 5:30 p.m.; Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.; Thursday at 10:00 and 7:00 p.m.; Friday at 10:00 a.m.
- Flow Yoga
Focuses on a variety of both gentle and more challenging poses. This class moves at a moderate pace allowing plenty of time to move into and hold poses. Flow Yoga tones and strengthen the body while stretching the muscles to improve overall flexibility. Students are supported to find their best practice and personal level of challenge for their greatest overall benefit.
Sunday at 10:00 a.m.; Monday at 4:00 p.m.; Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.; Saturday at 10:00 a.m.
- Heated Flow Yoga
Heated Flow (Heated 80 Degrees) is a strong practice that is distinguished by fluid movement and transitions between asanas that builds strength. Vinyasa flow uses the Sun Salutations to warm the body, back bending and inversions to access the subtle body. The practice has long deep twists and satisfying forward bends to balance the nervous system and turn the mind inward for breath work and meditation.
Wednesday at 6:00 p.m.; Friday at 8:30 a.m.
- Plan to arrive about 10—15 minutes early before your first class to fill out a new member consent form.
- Avoid eating a heavy meal for 2-3 hours before class … drink plenty of water beforehand.
- Wear something you are comfortable in … you won’t need shoes or socks.
- Bring a mat if you have one; if not, the studio has them.
- A towel and a water bottle are also good to have with you.
- Let the teacher know about any minor health issues or injuries before class. If you have a serious injury, or if you are pregnant, please check with your physician before beginning yoga.